CII Southern Region is organizing the CII Startup Conclave with the theme “Startups – The Next Wave of Indian Economy” on Thursday, 1st August 2019 at Hotel Hilton, Chennai.
This Conclave is being chaired by Ms Vanitha Datla, Vice Chairperson & Managing Director, Elico Ltd and Co-chaired by Mr Kamal Bali, President & Managing Director, Volvo Group India.
Mr Kris Gopalakrishnan, Chairman, Axilor Ventures has kindly agreed to deliver the Keynote address at the conclave.
Focused Sessions :
· Tapping Multiple Funding Sources for Your Startup : “The Art & Science of fund raising for Startups”
· Deep Tech Ecosystem – Challenges & Way Forward
· Incubators & Accelerators : Value Proposition in Indian Context
· Exit Dynamics for Startups : Exploring Exit Options & Opportunities
· Marketing Mantras for Startups : Strategies to capture the Global Market in this Digital Era
Targeted Participants :
Start-ups and MSMEs from Agri & Food Processing, Water Management, Renewable Energy, Media / Entertainment, Tourism, Hospitality & Services, FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing & Engineering, Healthcare, IT & ITeS, Education, Infrastructure etc.
With this context, I am writing to you with a request to block your diary and participate at the Conclave and also to nominate your colleagues to attend and get benefited please. We request to use the attached Reply Form or Click here to apply
For more details, please contact R Siva Sankaran at +91 9962185898 (firstname.lastname@example.org)